Thursday, March 5, 2015

Overview of ED521-Ignorance is Bliss


I really enjoyed my time in ED521. I learned so much and felt like the assignments were challenging, but also totally manageable. Unlike many of my other graduate classes, I was engaged and learning throughout the duration of the class period. While there were times that I was worried that I wasn't keeping up, I always managed to hang on! In fact, as I neared the end of the course, I relaxed when I noticed that I was on track! All in all, I would absolutely take the class again. I wish there were more like it for our professional developments to go more in depth on some of the topics we covered. The only thing I didn't enjoy is that the class opened my eyes about how behind my school is technologically. Now that my eyes are open, I can't close them again. I guess its like that old saying says; ignorance is bliss…

No comments:

Post a Comment